- Project Management Institute (PMI) (www.pmi.org) the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management profession, with more than half a million members and credential holders in 185 countries.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (www.shrm.org) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession.
- Federal Wage and Labor Law Institute (FWLLI) (www.fwlli.com) was founded in 1989 by Mark Haag and Gerald Woolf. The company originally began as a labor law consulting firm. FWLLI’s primary business has become that of providing labor law posters.
- HRN Management Group (www.hronline.com) was founded in 1989 in response to a growing business demand for human resource services. HRN Management Group’s focus and mission are to offer high quality products and services that simplify and improve the management of employees and ultimately save time and money.
- The Human Resource Professional’s Gateway (www.hrprosgateway.com) to the Internet includes information that is Human Resource Management related. The site can assist the HR Professional with their personal and professional development and assist in directing the user to some of these resources.
- HR.BLR.com (www.hrnext.com) provides the advice and answers you need to complete your human resources tasks faster and easier.
- IHRIM (www.ihrim.org) has become the world’s leading clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry. Today, IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty that continues to grow, not just in numbers, but in its scope of knowledge and information.
- The National Human Resources Association (NHRA) (www.humanresources.org) is focused on advancing the development of human resource professionals. The mission of the NHRA Board is to serve and support our members and affiliates in providing networking forums and professional development for their members.