Custom Training Sessions in Partnership with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce
Leadership Techniques, LLC is proud to announce a partnership with the Frederick County Chamber of Commerce. We are very pleased to have the opportunity to present our workshops to the business community FREE through this collaborative partnership with the Chamber. We will be covering topics that are relevant to the workplace! Please see our 2017 lineup below.
- 4/13/17, 9am-10am: Boosting Productivity Through Effective Employee Engagement Register now!
- 7/17/17, 9am-10am: Managing Across the Generations Register now!
- 10/12/17, 9am-10am: Never Just A Volunteer! Register now!
Have a suggestion for future topics? We want to hear from you about topics of interest to you. Email me at Lisa@LeadershipTechniquesLLC.com
- 4/27/16: Effectively Leading Problem Solving Sessions - (Closed)
- 5/13/16: Managing Across the Generations – (Closed)
- 6/7/16: Stop Wasting Time in Meetings! Effective Facilitation Techniques - (Closed)
- 7/20/16: Mastering Your Presentation Techniques - (Closed)
- 8/11/16: Office Politics, Relationships, and Interpersonal Communication Skills – (Closed)
- 9/14/16, 9am-10am: Leadership With or Without Authority - (Closed)
- 10/19/16, 8am-12pm: Negotiation Skills for Supervisors and Team Leaders – (Closed)
- 11/15/16, 9am-10am: Difficult Conversations - FREE!!! – (Closed)
- 12/7/16, 8am-12pm: Putting Your Emotional Intelligence to Work in the Office and at Home - (Closed)
- 1/11/17, 9am-10am: Mentoring, Delegating and Coaching for Optimal Performance - (Closed)
You must register to attend any of the courses.
Please visit our Courses Page to read more about these courses.